|Posted on July 17, 2017 at 1:25 PM|
PUPPY TRAINING TIPS
- Start training the day your bring your puppy home
- Teach your puppy with love, kindness and respect
- Teach your puppy one command at a time "Sit" "Stay" "Down" a few minutes each day
- Praise your puppy for learned behavior. This is a very important practice
- Reward your puppy with treats or exclaiming to him "Good Dog" in a satisfied voice
- Engage in recreation with your puppy (walking, playing ball). This helps build an excellent relationship
- Set boundries, you need to be the leader! Teach your puppy where to sleep, where to eat, and where they can urinate.
- Take your puppy outside frequently to go to the bathroom
- Last, enjoy training!
The amount of time you spend training will bring you years of enjoyment with your pet.