|Posted on October 17, 2017 at 11:20 AM||comments (7)|
|Posted on September 5, 2017 at 11:45 AM||comments (0)|
If you are a person that tries to be prepared for emergencies and or disasters and also own pets you might like to have this pet emergency checklist of things that should be on your list of preparedness items so that in a disaster or emergency you will be prepared to keep your pets safe.
|Posted on July 17, 2017 at 1:25 PM||comments (0)|
PUPPY TRAINING TIPS
- Start training the day your bring your puppy home
- Teach your puppy with love, kindness and respect
- Teach your puppy one command at a time "Sit" "Stay" "Down" a few minutes each day
- Praise your puppy for learned behavior. This is a very important practice
- Reward your puppy with treats or exclaiming to him "Good Dog" in a satisfied voice
- Engage in recreation with your puppy (walking, playing ball). This helps build an excellent relationship
- Set boundries, you need to be the leader! Teach your puppy where to sleep, where to eat, and where they can urinate.
- Take your puppy outside frequently to go to the bathroom
- Last, enjoy training!
The amount of time you spend training will bring you years of enjoyment with your pet.
|Posted on July 5, 2017 at 10:55 AM||comments (0)|
WHY CHOOSE A PROFESSIONAL PET SITTER?
WE OFFER ONE-ON-ONE INDIVIDUALIZED CARE, MAKING SURE YOU PET FEELS SAFE.
SOME DOGS DO NOT DO WELL IN KENNELS AND WILL FEAR BEING IN A NOISY ENVIRONMENT.
|Posted on July 5, 2017 at 10:35 AM||comments (0)|
Do you know we offer a customer referral bonus! Yes, we will pay you for any customer you refer that signs up with our Pet Sitting service.
How awesome is that